Operation Settings (For Server)
- What items are added at the time of print?
- The following items are added to the GP-Pro EX printing function.
They are printed in [System Settings] / [Project Information].
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pro-face Remote HMI [Enable] / [Disable]
- Server Name [XXXXXXXX]
- Connection [Synchronous/Asynchronous] / [Synchronous]/[Asynchronous]
- Password [XXXXXXXX]
- Port Number [5001 to 49140]
- Timeout [0 to 60 (min)]
- Performance control [Normal] / [Display priority] / [Client priority]
- Monopolize Touch [0 to 30 (sec)]
- Asyncronous Screen Number [0 to 9999]
Enable Address for Monopolize Touch [Enable] / [Disable]
- Control Word Address [XXXXXXXX]
- Enable Alarm Monitor [Enable] / [Disable]
- Alarm mode [History/Active] / [Log]
- Disconnect after communication is down for XX Seconds
Copyright (c) 1996-2017 Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. All Rights Reserved.