Q - Can battery be changed by users?
The battery is not user replaceable. (for both advanced model and standard model)
Please contact email@example.com
Q - Could main memory can change by users?
Yes, it is replacable.
• Remove all power before making any contact with an installed memory
• Use only memory modules sold by Pro-face as accessories for this product.
• Confirm the memory module is correctly oriented before insertion.
• Do not bend, drop, or strike the memory module.
• Do not touch inside the memory module or its connectors.
• Do not disassemble or modify the memory module.
• Keep the memory module dry.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in injury or equipment damage.
Q - What is Touch mode function?
The following three modes are available to support your usage environment.
Select the mode according to your usage environment.
NOTE: This function is available only on 15-inch Wide and 19-inch Wide
|Standard Mode||Factory default. Suitable for touch operations using your finger.|
|Water Detection Mode||Mode where touch input becomes disabled when there are liquids, such as drops of water, on the screen. Suitable to prevent touch panel mis-operation due to liquids on the screen.
After wiping the liquid or other foreign substance from the screen, touch input becomes enabled in about 2 seconds.
|Glove Mode Mode||suitable for use with gloves, such as rubber gloves.
• Depending on the type of glove, operation may not be possible.
• Because touch sensitivity is increased in this mode, it is more susceptible to environmental noise.
Q - How many display can connect to PS6000?
Display can connect to 2 display. (not counting the display module)
Below 2 interface are available
- USB 3.0 (Type C)
Q - Does recovery USB will be contain in default?
It is non-volatitle memory and can be used as a RAM disk drive. Use when environmental resistance is necessary.
Q - Is WinGP installed on the PS5000 series?
The PS5000 series can be ordered with WinGP pre-installed or it can be installed after purchase.
If you wish to install WinGP, the latest WinGP installer is included with GP-Pro EX. This limited edition can be used to install WinGP. You will need to purchase a license to unlock the full functionality of the software (p/n EX-WINGP-PROFACE-IPC).
Q - How do I monitor a PLC on a PC running WinGP?
Recovery USB does not included.
To restore the system, either purchase the optional recovery USB (PFXYP6RUSW10), or download the recovery tool from our website.
Recovery tool : http://www.pro-face.com/trans/ja/manual/1085.html