Last updated: Mar. 13, 2017
Posted: Feb. 3, 2014
- Be sure to download the installer file. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- Depending on the file size and your connection environments, its downloading may take a long time.
- When you started GP-Viewer EX, "Trial" is displayed by a screen. (Please refer to the following picture.)
This is a state of the "Trial Version".
If you want to delete display of "Trial", you must purchase separately sold license (Model: EX-VIEWER-LICENSE).
About the purchase of the license, please contact your local distributor.
- For further information (Limitations or Cautions), please see the Readme file at the bottom of this page.
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name above to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.