This sample project file is a sample program for connecting an alpha STEP AZ Series Multi-Axis Driver DC Power Supply Input, made by ORIENTAL MOTOR Co., Ltd., to a GP Series unit via MECHATROLINK Master (MP3000 Series made by YASKAWA Electric Corporation).
Posted: Apr. 27, 2017
|YASKAWA Electric Corporation||Machine Controller||MP3000 Series||
|ORIENTAL MOTOR Co., Ltd.||Stepping Motor||AZ Series Multi-Axis Driver DC Power Supply Input||
- Able to monitor a motor's status and device information without using dedicated PC software.
- Able to change multiple AZ Series with up to 16 axes in total and display each.
- Able to monitor internal I/O and information.
- Able to display alarm history.
- Able to edit standard parameters.
- Designed so that the resource of this sample project file does not overlap with that of the sample project files of YASKAWA MP3000 or ∑-7 series or the other sample project files for devices that support MECHATROLINK III message communication.
|Overview||This sample project file is a sample program for connecting an alpha STEP AZ Series Multi-Axis Driver DC Power Supply Input, made by ORIENTAL MOTOR Co., Ltd., to a GP Series unit via MECHATROLINK Master (MP3000 Series made by YASKAWA Electric Corporation).
* GP-4501T supports this connection device sample. This is a self-extracting file. Double-click on the file to open the sample files and PDF manual.
* If you use the other models, you can change a model in the GP-Pro EX project file. For details, please refer to the PDF manual.
|Maximum no. of connectable motor drivers||16 axes|
|Supported Software||GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.04.100 or later|
We do not guarantee that the operation of this sample will be uninterrupted or error-free.