Software Update Module / Add-on Software
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
- - This program should be run on a PC in which MES Action Ver. 1.00.000 or any later versions prior to Ver. 1.00.300 has been installed.
- - Depending on the file size and your connection environments, its downloading may take a long time.
To check your MES Action version:
[Control Panel (C)] → [Add/Remove Programs] → [MES Action]
|MES Action Ver. 1.00.300
||MES Action Ver. 1.00.000 or later
|File Name / File Size
||MES100300.exe / 11,588KB
||MES Action Ver. 1.00.300 Add-on module
Installation (This is files self-extracting.)
- - Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- - Do not uninstall MES Action because this installer overwrites only the parts to be updated.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file's icon to start the installer program.
- Follow the instructions given.
*Make sure the new version has been completed.
[Ver. 1.00.300] (Nov. 21, 2011)
[Ver. 1.00.200] (Mar. 4, 2009)
[Ver. 1.00.100] (Jan. 31, 2008)
Last Updated: Nov. 21, 2011
Posted: Jan. 31, 2008