Limited Edition is a trial version of GP-Pro EX. You can use the software without a license (serial number and key code), however you will not be able to transfer projects to most HMIs.
ONLY GP4100 Series monochrome models will allow data transfer without a license.
Last updated: June 9, 2017
Posted: Feb. 3, 2014
- Be sure to download the installation module. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- This file is very large. Downloading over a slow connection will require a long time.
- This trial software does not allow transfer of the screen data which you have created to target machines (except the GP4100 Series monochrome models).
- For further information (Limitations or Cautions) about GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.0 Limited Edition (Trial Version), please see the Readme at the bottom of this page.
Installation (These files are self-extracting.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- The following screen will be displayed, click the checkbox next to "Do not use Serial Number / Key Code (Limited Edition)", and then click "Next". (If you enter your serial / key code, the software will be fully functional.)
- Follow the instructions given.
- [Important] Installation of Pro-face Converter
- To install Pro-face Converter, please follow the procedure below.
Failure to follow the procedure will lead to an installation failure and display the message, "Please insert CD of GP-Pro EX Editor in the CD drive."
- GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.07
- Transfer Tool / Version Reverter
- Movie Converter
- GP-Viewer EX
- Camera-Viewer EX
- Data Copy Tool
- GP Remote Printer Server
- EZ Fingerprint Recognition Setting Tool
- EZ Fingerprint Recognition Unit Driver
- Pass Through
- Pro-face Converter
- Pro-face Remote HMI Server
- EZ Tower Light Driver