Posted: Feb. 4, 2019
- Please install OFS after BLUE Open Studio Ver. 8.1 SP2 install. When you install this version of OFS on the same computer that has a valid BLUE Open Studio license (Ver. 8.1 or later), it will recognize the license so there is no need to purchase/install an individual license for OFS.
- Be sure to download the installer file. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
Installation (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name at the bottom of the page to download the file to a desired folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file. (Any extraction destination will do.)
- When [Extract] is clicked, the file is extracted.
- Execute the "OFSWrapperSetup.exe" file in the folder to start installation.