Software Update Module
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||Multi-Converter (Multi-Data Box) for SP5000 Series Update Module
||Ver. 3.10 (Ver. 3.00 + Multi-Converter (Multi-Data Box) for SP5000 Series Support)
||SP-5B40 Update Module for Multi-Converter (Multi-Data Box) for SP5000 Series.
This module includes "SP-5B40 Update Ver. 3.00".
Therefore, you do not need to update Ver. 3.00.
This module includes an update module for "HMI runtime" in the system.
After the update, your screen returns to the factory default "Welcome" screen.
"System Version Information” is added to the Launcher (Page 1).
-> Click here for details.
The following contents was supported:
- Supported "Multi-Converter (Multi-Data Box)" with "DC Power Supply Adapter".
The following contents were added:
- EWF Disable Check.
- System Version Information.
The following contents was updated:
||When customers use the following version, update is required.
How to confirm your Software Version
||Windows® Embedded Standard 7 (32bit) (SP-5B40)
||Before installing the file, confirm that the Write Filter function (EWF) is set to "Disable".
|How to Installation
||Click here for details.
[Ver. 3.10] (Mar. 13, 2017)
Posted : Mar. 13, 2017