- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
|File Name / Size
||PS5000_WIN7_x86_USB3.0_22.214.171.124.exe / 4,607KB (32bit)
PS5000_WIN7_USB3.0_126.96.36.199.exe / 4,614KB (64bit)
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7 with Service Pack 1 (32/64bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32/64bit)
||A driver for USB3.0 produced by Intel®.
After installing the driver, USB3.0 can be recognized to OS and run appropriately.
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Click on the above file name to download the data to a desired folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file. (Any extraction destination will do.)
- When [Extract] is clicked, the file is extracted.
- Execute the "Setup.exe" file in the folder to start installation.
- Complete the installation by following the messages on the window.
[Ver. 188.8.131.52] (Feb. 28, 2018)
Posted 32bit driver
[Ver. 184.108.40.206] (Jun. 14, 2016)
Fixed version for 64bit driver
[Ver. 220.127.116.11] (Aug. 19, 2015)
Posted 64bit driver
Last Updated: Feb. 28, 2018
Posted: Aug. 19, 2015