- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||GPRS/GSM Cellular Module Driver
|File Name / Size
||PS5000_3G_220.127.116.11.exe / 748KB
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7 with Service Pack 1 (64bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry (64bit)
- Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64bit)
||After installing the driver, GPRS/GSM Cellular Module can be used.
||Communication Method : UMTS / HSPA / EDGE / GPRS / GSM
These Communication Method cannot be used in Japan / South Korea / North Korea / Tuvalu.
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Click on the above file name to download the data to a desired folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file. (Any extraction destination will do.)
- When [Extract] is clicked, the file is extracted.
- Execute the "Proface 3G.exe" file in the folder to start installation.
- Complete the installation by following the messages on the window.
[Ver. 18.104.22.168] (Sep. 3, 2018)
Support Windows 10
[Ver. 22.214.171.124] (Jun. 14, 2016)
Last Updated: Sep. 3, 2018
Posted: Jun. 14, 2016