This sample project file is for connecting the GP4000/SP5000 Series and YASKAWA Electric Corporation 2-axis Integrated SERVOPACK S-7C with controller. By using this project, you can troubleshoot the controller section and maintain the SERVOPACK from the display unit.
Posted: Dec. 20, 2017
|YASKAWA Electric Corporation||Robot Controller||Sigma-7 Series SERVOPACKs||SGD7C-***AMAA|
- Various registers required for troubleshooting can be monitored without using a dedicated tool.
- Details of the error generated in Sigma-7C Controller Section can be checked.
- Abnormality content is identified based on the LED and the alarm code displayed on the CPU, and troubleshooting and sections to be checked are displayed. Since the alarm code is converted into a message and the related items are displayed, the cause of the alarm can be quickly identified.
- Maintenance monitor settings of MPE720 is read, and power consumption and predicted life for each axis can be checked by using a bar graph. Power consumption can be displayed by means of a chart in any combination of axes.
- Sigma-7 Series Display Edit Parameters.
- Sigma-7 Series Display Monitor (Operation, State, I/O, Alarm)
- Able to achieve trace function.
- Able to display QR code.
- Able to use in combination with sample of communication message type (for slave).
|Overview||YASKAWA Electric Corporation Two-Axis SERVOPACKs with Built-in Controllers Sigma-7C Device Connection Sample
* This is a self-extracting file. Double-click on the file to open the sample files and PDF manual.
|Supported Models||GP4000/SP5000 Series (Display resolution: VGA (640 x 480) model)
* The display type of the sample project file is set to the following models. Please change the model to the type of display unit to be used and use it. For details, refer to PDF manual.
- For GP-4501T (Analog Touch Panel) / VGA (640 x 480)
|Supported Software||GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.06.300 or later|
We do not guarantee that the operation of this sample will be uninterrupted or error-free.