Limited Edition is a trial version of GP-Pro EX. You can use the software without licenses (serial number and key code).
With Limited Edition, it is possible to transfer the screen data to ONLY GP4100 Series monochrome model.
Last updated: Dec. 19, 2016
Posted: Feb. 3, 2014
- Be sure to download the installation module. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- This file is very large. Downloading over a slow connection will require a long time.
- This trial software does not allow transfer of the screen data which you have created to target machines (except GP4100 Series monochrome model).
- For further information (Limitations or Cautions) about GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.0 Limited Edition (Trial Version), please see Readme at the bottom of this page.
Installation (These files are self-extracting.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- The following screen will be displayed, click the checkbox of "Not Input Serial / Key Code (Limited Edition)", and then click "Next". (If you enter your serial / key code, the software will be fully functioned.)
- Follow the instructions given.
- [Important] Installation of Pro-face Converter
- To install Pro-face Converter, please follow the procedure below.
Failure to follow the procedure will lead to an installation failure and display the message, "Please insert CD of GP-Pro EX Editor in the CD drive."
- GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.0
- Transfer Tool / Version Reverter
- Movie Converter
- GP-Viewer EX
- Camera-Viewer EX
- Data Copy Tool
- GP Remote Printer Server
- EZ Fingerprint Recognition Setting Tool
- EZ Fingerprint Recognition Unit Driver
- Pass Through
- Pro-face Converter
- Pro-face Remote HMI Server
- EZ Tower Light Driver