Software Update Module / Addon Software
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||SP5000 Series Wireless LAN model Firmware
|File Name / File Size
||SX-570-DIG_v2.02.exe / 1,445KB
||SP5000 Series Wireless LAN model
This is the latest firmware of Wireless LAN module in SP5000 Series Wireless LAN model.
||SX-570-DIG_v2.02.bin Ver. 2.02
The following point is improved.
||PFXSP5660TPD + PFXSP5B40/PFXSP5B41
The following product version (PV) of the SP5000 Series unit is applicable.
Windows® Embedded Standard 7 for Pro-face products (32bit)
||After updating the firmware, you need to return "Factory Default". After that, reconfigurate the setting.
- Click "SX-570-DIG_v2.02.exe" and download it to the appropriate folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Execute firmware update using the extracted SX-570-DIG_v2.02.bin file.
Refer to SP5000 Series Open Box Wireless LAN Setting Manual about how to update a firmware.
GPL / LGPL License
This product partially uses the open source licensed under public license such as GNU General Public License (GPL), GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
As long as these open source, you have the right to get, modify and redistribute them.
WE PROVIDES THESE SOURCE CODE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR USEFULLNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, QUALITY OF THE SOURCE CODE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
There is no guarantee by the copyright for these as the open source and we do not provide nor is obligated to provide support for the usage of these source code packages, but we guarantee this product under the condition described in this script.
You can refer to the following links about GPL / LGPL.
[Ver. 2.02] (Sep. 14, 2018)
[Ver. 2.01] (Feb. 1, 2018)
[Ver. 1.03] (Nov. 2, 2015)
Last updated: Sep. 14, 2018
Posted : Nov. 2, 2015