> SP5000 Series > SP5000 Series Backup / Recovery Tool
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||SP5000 Series Backup / Recovery Tool
||SP5000 Series (SP-5B41, SP-5B40, SP-5B10)
||This is the tool for backup and recovery of CFast card / SD card.
The system can be duplicated by doing recovery after backup.
- Windows® XP (32bit)
- Windows® 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7 (SP5000 Series)
- Windows® 8 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows® 10 (64bit)
- In order to use this tool, Administrator authorization is required.
- Do not access the CFast card / SD card using the measure such as Explorer during backup and recovery.
- Can not use a SD card slot of notebook computer.
- Do not back CFast card of SP5000 Series up in the state of using Hibernation / HORM.
- Can not use any CFast card / SD card except SP5000 Series ones.
- It is not possible to use SP-5B40 the backupdata to SP-5B41.
- It is not possible to use SP-5B41 the backupdata to SP-5B40.
|How to Use
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Click "SP5000BackupRecovery_103.exe" and download it to the appropriate folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Execute the extracted SP5000BackupRecovery.exe file.
[Ver. 18.104.22.168] (Jun. 9, 2017)
[Ver. 22.214.171.124] (Jun. 13, 2014)
Last Updated: Jun. 9, 2017
Posted : Jun. 13, 2014