>Digital Electronics Corporation LT Driver
- Digital shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that Digital provides for this service.
- You may download, use any files only for non-profit purposes, and for personal use within the organization to which you belong.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any files that Digital provides for this service shall be prohibited.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that Digital provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size show.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing (executing) and then download the same file once again.
||Digital Electronics Corporation LT Driver
||GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.00.000 or later
Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.22.000 or later
You can check your version by ” Help ” function → ” Version Info ”.
||Ver. 1.11.01 (Apr. 25, 2008)
The following issue was corrected:
- When write to system area, display takes time till the value reflects in screen.
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Please confirm that supported software is installed in your computer. Prior to installing the driver, close all your personal computer applications, including any resident program such as virus detection program, etc.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file's icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
- After installation, execute GP-Pro EX.
Last Updated : Apr. 25, 2008