>MS-DOS Touch Panel Communication Program
- Digital shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that Digital provides for this service.
- You may download and use any file for non-profit purposes or for personal use within the organization to which you belong.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file
that Digital provides for this service shall be prohibited.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that Digital provides no guarantee of the condition
at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
|MS-DOS Touch Panel Communication Program
- FP-2500 Series
- FP-3500 Series
- PL-5900 Series
- PL-5910 Series
MS-DOS Touch Panel Communication Program (ATPH) for FP and PL Series
||Communication method with touch panel is RS-232C.
How to Install (This file is self-extracting.)
- Download FPATPH_060926.EXE or ATPH59_060407.EXE into the appropriate folder.
- Double click the download file to start extracting.
- Replace the same named file already existing to the new extracted file.
touch panel calibration by starting up FPCALIB.EXE or CALIB59.EXE in
the MS-DOS environment. Use the created CAL file after reading it into
For details, please refer to following Manuals.
- FP-2500 / FP-3500 Series
"FP-2500/FP-2600 Series User Manual (PDF:1,693KB)"
→ 5-2. Touch Panel Communication Program for MS-DOS
Note: This driver is not compatible with the FP-2600 or the FP-3600.
- PL-5900 / 5910 Series
"PL-5910 Series User Manual (PDF:2,647KB)"
→ 8-1.MS-DOS Utilities Programs
*Please refer to Table 1 for communication method for touch panel of each model.
Table 1. Communication Method with Touch Panel
||Communication Method with Touch Panel
Last Updated : Nov 2, 2006