- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
- When this driver is installed for Windows® Embedded of Pro-face products, please be sure that the Write Filter is disabled. We recommend that you re-enable the Write Filter after installation.
- Be sure to connect FP5000 when you install this software.
||FP5000 Utility (English)
- Windows® 10 Pro / Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (32bit / 64bit)
||This is the Utility that displays icons to configure settings on FP5000 with convenient touch operetion. (The installer language is English.)
||FP5000 Utility (English)
- Windows® XP (32bit)
- Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Pro / Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Pro / Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 for Pro-face products (32bit) *1
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7 for Pro-face products (32bit / 64bit) *1
- Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro / Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
*1 For supported models, contact your local distributor.
||The is the utility that displays icons to configure settings on FP5000 with convenient touch operation. (The installer language is English.)
How to install
- Download the utilities onto the host.
- From the folder containing the downloaded utilities, open Drivers → Utilities.
- Run setup.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the utilities.
NOTE: To use these utilities, MicrosoftR.NET Framework is required. If MicrosoftR.NET
Framework is not installed on your host, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
[Ver. 1.00.0014] (Jun. 25, 2018)
[Ver. 1.00.0013] (Mar. 25, 2016)
- The issue of touch operation was fixed when the angle of the display is 90 degrees or 270 degrees.
- Change touch operation to start Launcher for Windows 7, 8. The 1st touch point was fixed to left top of screen.
It depends on rotation angle of screen.
[Ver. 1.00.0011] (Sep. 18, 2015)
[Ver. 1.00.0010] (Aug. 7, 2015)
[Ver. 1.00.0009] (Jun. 15, 2015)
[Ver. 1.00.0008] (May. 15, 2015)
[Ver. 1.00.0007] (Nov. 18, 2014)
Last Updated : Jun. 25, 2018
Posted : Nov. 18, 2014