> PLCs >ODVA DeviceNet Slave Communication File
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||ODVA DeviceNet Slave Communication File
|Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SYSMAC α
- SUSMAC CS1
- SYSMAC CJ
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- DeviceNet slave unit ( CA6-DNSALL/EX-01 ) for GP3000 Series
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file's icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
The installer's default setup folder is C:¥ Fieldbus.
||This is an EDS file for the DeviceNet Slave unit , CA3-DNSALL/EX-01 for GP3000 Series
*For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions ,please refer to your own Device / PLC Connection Manual.
Last Updated : Jun. 12, 2007