>PLCs >CC-Link Partner Association CC-Link Intelligent Device Driver
- Digital shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that Digital provides for this service.
- You may download and use any file for non-profit purposes or for personal use within the organization to which you belong.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file
that Digital provides for this service shall be prohibited.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that Digital provides no guarantee of the condition
at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
||CC-Link Partner Association CC-Link Intelligent Device Driver
||GP-Pro EX Ver. 1.10.000 or later
Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.10.000 or later
You can check your version by ” Help ” function → ” Version Info ”.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELSEC A Series
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELSEC QnA Series
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELSEC Q Series
- GP3000 Series except GP32xx Series
||For details, please read the following
PDF:mitcclnk.pdf ( 586KB )
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Prior to installing the driver, close all your personal computer applications, including any resident program such as virus detection program, etc.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file's icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
- After installation, execute GP-Pro EX.
- After installation, click on the Device/PLC area's [CC-Link Partner Association] selection and select [CC-Link Intelligent Device].
- When using the driver, be sure to refer to the Device Connection Manual PDF (Shown above). Also, for general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions please refer to your own Device/PLC Connection Manual.
Last Updated : Oct. 30, 2007