> PLCs > LS Industrial Systems Co., Ltd GLOFA Series Cnet Driver
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ("SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
→ Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista/7
→ Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
||LS Industrial Systems Co., Ltd GLOFA Series Cnet Driver
||GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.10.000 or later
Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 or later
You can check your version by ”Help” function -> ”Version Info”.
| Supported Devices
| Supported Models
- GP3000 Series
- LT3000 Series
- GP4100 Series (GP4105, GP4106, GP4107: GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.60.000 or later. GP4104 (Ethernet Multilink only): GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.70.000 or later)
- GP4000M Series (GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.71.000 or later)
- GP4000 Series (GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.00.000 or lator)
- IPC Series for WinGP
- General PCs for WinGP
|Device/PLC Connection Manual
|| For details, please read the PDF file:
ls_gmcnt.pdf ( 985KB )
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions, please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual".
Ver. 1.14.03 (Sep. 14, 2012)
The file is released.
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Please make sure that the supported software is installed. Prior to installion, close all applications running on a PC including any resident programs such as a virus detection program, etc.
- Click on the file name above to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installation, start GP-Pro EX/Pro-Server EX.
- Select [LS Industrial Systems] for "Manufacturer" and [GLOFA Series Cnet] for "Series" in [Device/PLC] settings of [System Settings] on the [Project] menu.
- When using the driver, be sure to refer to the Device Connection Manual above (PDF file).
Also, please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual" for general information regarding device connection and documentation conventions.
[Ver. 1.14.03] (Sep. 14, 2012)
The file is released.
Posted : Sep. 14, 2012