SummaryLast Updated: August 26, 2019
- Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista/7
Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
|Title||CoDeSys Automation Alliance CoDeSys V3 Ethernet Driver|
|Supported Software||The required versions of software for this driver installer are as follows.
|Supported Units||Required versions depend on models.
Please check "Supported Models / Version" or the required versions of GP-Pro EX.
Required driver versions for different models are listed below
|For details, please read the following PDF: codesys3.pdf
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions, please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual".
|Updated Contents||Ver. 1.14.07 The following issue were fixed:
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file’s icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
- After installation, execute GP-Pro EX.
- After installation, click on the Device/PLC area’s [CoDeSys Automation Alliance] selection and select [CoDeSys V3 Ethernet].
- Ver. 1.14.07 The following issue were fixed:
- When “T_” is at the beginning of the variable name, the importing variable sometimes failed.
- When there are function comments, the importing variables sometimes failed.
- When using a Data Type with a mixed case, importing variables could fail.
- Ver. 1.14.06 The following issue were fixed:
- Importing variable comments sometimes failed.
- Ver. 1.14.05 The following issue were fixed:
- On the LT4000 series, GP-4402 WW, GP-4502WW, GP-4114T, GP-4115T, GP-4116T, and SP5B10, sometimes after transferring an error displayed and the unit did not start up.
- Ver. 1.14.02 The following issue were fixed:
- Sometimes failed to import variables.
- Sometimes failed to import structured variables.
- Reading text data sometimes caused WinGP or Open Box to stop running.
- Ver. 1.13.01 The following issue were fixed:
- An abnormal application termination could occur with WinGP if "Node Name (or) Address" setting was empty.
- Ver. 1.13.00 The following issue were fixed:
- SP5000(SP5B10) series are supported.
- Ver. 1.12.00 New